Ⅰ. Customer Service Policy
1. This policy applies to all products of the ROMOSS platform (hereinafter referred to as the "platform") legally sold in the territory of the People's Republic of China. (Except Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau).
2. The after-sales service of the platform is strictly in accordance with the "Consumer Rights and Interests Law of the People's Republic of China", "Product Quality Law of the People's Republic of China" and other relevant laws, and provides users with after-sales three-guarantee services (return, replacement and maintenance).
Ⅱ. Policy Description
1. This warranty policy is formulated by the platform in order to allow users to purchase and use ROMOSS products with peace of mind, and the content and scope of product warranty services are limited to the terms of the platform warranty.
2. The original warranty card and invoice (or proof of purchase) need to be properly kept, and presented together when warranty service is required.
3. In the event of a performance failure of the product recorded in the warranty card (as judged by the ROMOSS after-sales service department or ROMOSS authorized service outlets), the user can enjoy the warranty service by presenting the warranty card and a valid proof of purchase during the warranty period. The service outlets will choose to repair or replace the products of the same model or not lower than the original product performance specifications and the quality of the products will be replaced by the user according to the situation.
4. The parts or products replaced in the warranty service will not be returned to the user.
Ⅲ. The implementation of after-sales three guarantees of service
1. Products that are not sold through legal channels of ROMOSS.
2. The user cannot present a valid proof of purchase or warranty card.
3. The products listed in the warranty card are inconsistent with the real thing.
4. It belongs to the natural consumption, damage, wear and aging of the consumable materials or components of the product itself.
5. Damage caused by lightning strikes or other reasons of the electrical system.
6. Damage caused by handling, extrusion, dropping, moisture, liquid ingress, foreign matter mixing, etc.
7. Damage caused by force majeure factors such as accidents, disasters, and wars.
8. Modification, repair, or dismantling, modification or maintenance by a third party not designated by ROMOSS.
9. The warranty period specified in the warranty card is exceeded.
10. Man-made damage caused by failure to use, maintain and keep in accordance with the requirements of the product instructions.
Ⅳ.Return to the factory specifications
1. Each batch of faulty products (including but not limited to mobile power supplies, adapters, headphones, etc.) must be accompanied by a "packing list", and the details of the returned products are subject to the physical quantity received.
2. The content of the "packing list" needs to be filled in with the total number of returned faulty products, the number of packages (boxes), the number of pages of the repair list, the relevant information of the product, and the date and contact person to fill in.
3. The faulty product must indicate the fault situation on the label paper and paste it in an obvious position on the faulty product.
4. When the receipt is abnormal, the platform will notify the return unit (referring to consumers and enterprises with three guarantees of demand, the same below) of the receipt of the goods by telephone or fax after the inventory and verification.
5. Return cycle: In the case of meeting the platform return specifications, the platform will return the return unit within 3 working days from the date of receipt of the faulty product.
6. If there is a delay caused by factors such as shortage of products or accessories or other force majeure reasons, the platform will mark it in the printed packing list, and the good product will be returned together with the ordered product after it arrives.
7. For the returned good products, each batch of goods is accompanied by a "delivery list".
8. The repair data of the return unit is kept for half a year, and the delivery data of the delivery unit is stored for half a year, so that it is convenient for both parties to check in the future.
1. For the repair of the mobile power supply, the data cable and other accessories must be returned together.
2. For products that have not been tested or sloppy testing, and are returned to the factory in the name of replacement and warranty but do not meet the requirements, they will be returned or charged according to the actual testing situation of the platform.
3. When the defective products are returned to the packaging, the categories must be separated and placed neatly, and all the products shall not be stacked together at will and returned to the factory.
4. The adapter and data cable must be bundled with a bundled wire.
5. According to the principle of who delivers the goods and who pays, the platform refuses to accept the cash on delivery package.
6. If the goods are delivered through logistics, please choose home delivery, if you do not choose home delivery, the costs incurred will be borne by the shipper.
Ⅴ. Specifications for the declaration of unpacking damage
1. Report the abnormal unpacking within 24 hours of receiving the goods, otherwise it will be deemed invalid and will not be accepted.
2. The agent shall issue an application form for unpacking damage within 24 hours, indicate the time of receipt of the goods, the product model, the basic description of the unpacking situation when issuing the application, take photos of the damaged parts for filing, and the application form shall be stamped with the official seal of the unit, and fax (or scan) the application form and the delivery note signed and confirmed by the logistics delivery staff to the commercial commissioner of the marketing department or the customer service commissioner of the after-sales department.
Ⅵ. Unpacking inspection standards
1. Tamper-evident labels: The outer packaging box of the product will be pasted with anti-tamper-evident labels at the seams, and all labels should be intact.
2. The appearance of the box: the agent needs to observe the appearance of the box after receiving the goods, and if there is any damage to the appearance, please open the box for inspection.
3. To meet the above inspection standards, the delivery person of the logistics company is requested to write the label on the delivery note in good condition, the appearance of the box without any damage, and the actual weight of the weight, and sign the delivery person's name, work number and contact number.