- Does your power bank only support specific smartphones model with its USB output?
ROMOSS power bank supports charging most of different digital products including smartphones, MP3s and MP4s. Please refer to the specification before purchasing and charging.
- Can I charge other mobile devices with your power bank besides smartphones?
Yes, we do have some power banks engineered with internationally patented eUSB Technology that enables to charge most smartphones, laptops or other mobile devices. However, the detailed functions depend on different product models, and please visit our website and refer to detailed product instruction.
- Can power bank charge itself and recharge other mobile devices at the same time?
Yes, most of our power banks can be charged and charge other mobile devices at the same time. It varies with different product models and depends on how many outputs the power bank has.
- How many smartphones or mobile devices can be charged at the same time?
It depends on different product models and how many outputs the power bank has.
- How can I know the power bank is fully charged?
Most power banks have a built-in four LED lights indicator. The orange LED light sparks once the power is connected and all four LED lights stay on when the battery is fully charged.
- How long should be the power bank charged for the first time?
There is no need to spend extra time in charging or charge it after discharging off all electricity for the first time.
- How can I check the remaining power of power bank?
Most power banks have a built-in four LED lights indicator. After recharging mobile devices, please check how many LED lights illuminate to know the remaining power.
- Why not attach a power adapter in the package of the power bank?
Most of customers' mobile phones or mobile devices provide a power adapter which can match our power bank. Thus, we try our best to offer you a cost-effective charging solution.
- How to charge for a mobile device?
Use a micro USB cable provided by ROMOSS to charge. Connect one end of USB cable to the USB port of your laptop or to the power adapter of your mobile phone. Next, plug the other end to your power bank, and press the on-off key. The LED light of power bank will spark, which means it is being charged.
- What components are attached to an power bank?
It depends on the product model. Every power bank at least comes along with an instruction guiding you how to use it and a micro USB cable which helps connect your mobile device to a power bank. We suggest you refer to product instruction before buying it.